Dear valued Guests and Season Pass Holders,
The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members here at Splashtown San Antonio is always our top priority and we have greatly enhanced our cleaning and disinfection protocols this 2020 season. We continue to monitor the situation, adhering to recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as our local and statewide health and safety agencies. The CDC has released their guidance on COVID-19 and water transmission stating: “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g. with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
Given the nature of the situation, we appreciate your understanding, patience, and will keep our website up-to-date with any new developments.
Have fun and show kindness to others!
GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- Face Masks are required on all guest when entering the park and when in high traffic areas. Face Masks are NOT required in pools or on water slides.
- No groups of more than 10 people.
- Events that make social distancing difficult have been canceled, such as: Dive-In Movies, Band/DJ events, or any other special events.
- Self-screen before coming to the waterpark for any possible symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wash or disinfect hands after any interaction with employees, other customers, or items in the waterpark or after eating.
- Avoid touching areas that other guests have touched. Carry and use hand sanitizer regularly inside the waterpark to disinfect hands, especially before eating.
- Pay Attention to special signage throughout the park for more information.
We are staying up-to-date with all of Texas Governor Abbott’s Guidelines Here.
To View Governor Abbott’s Waterpark Check List for Visitors: Click Here
To View Governor Abbott’s Waterpark Check List for Operators: Click Here