FOOD SERVICE CASHIER
Food Service Cashier
Seasonal Position for Summer Season
- Responsible for welcoming, communicating and connecting with park patrons to ensure a smooth and friendly restaurant experience. Position is responsible for selling and upselling all food, drinks, souvenir items and special promotions.
- Must be ready to work as part of a team.
- Must have strong comprehensive and communications skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk and work for long periods of time and in extreme weather conditions. .(i.e. thunderstorms, rain, high temperatures, humidity)
- Must be able to lift, pull or push a minimum of 30lbs.
- Must be able to handle cash and complete monetary transactions accurately on register. Cash handling experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to work the entire season with a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and friendly attitude while multitasking and providing superior customer service.
- Must consistently practice safety in the workplace when in park facilities or using park equipment and wearing personal protective gear.
- Must be willing to comply with all Splashtown Team Member code of conduct, dress code, and policies.
- Must be able to complete all legal, company, department training and certifications required for employment by specified time.
- No new tattoos during the season. Long/ excessive hair must be neatly tied back. No facial hair for men unless already established prior to employment. No excessive or vulgar tattoos. No excessive piercings. (All subject to approval by management).
Team Member Responsibilities
- Perform accurately on all monetary transactions.
- Perform cleaning of work area, areas of park, restrooms and parking lot. NO EXEMPTIONS
- Serve and handle all food and beverages in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Handle all customer transactions with the highest standard in customer service and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Process food orders and maintain food quality and sanitation standards.
- Cleaning, wiping down counters, sweeping, mopping, washing dishes and any other housekeeping duties.
- Maintain a professional appearance that meets grooming and food safety policies.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Work with a team to increase superior customer service and efficient productivity.
- Maintain surrounding work area and park facility
- Must obtain certification from T.A.B.C.
- Be proactive in maintaining honesty, integrity, loyalty and respect for others and Splashtown San Antonio.
- Seasonal position: Employment: April through September