Guest Relations/ Office
Seasonal Position for Summer Season
- Responsible for welcoming, communicating and connecting with park patrons to ensure park information is properly administered. Works in the Administrative office and handles a multitude of guest relations services. Handles multiple guest relations issues throughout the park. Must be proficient in all park information.
- Must be ready to work as part of a team.
- Perform cleaning of work area, areas of park, restrooms and parking lot. NO EXEMPTIONS
- Must have strong comprehensive and communications skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk and work for long periods of time and in extreme weather conditions. .(i.e. thunderstorms, rain, high temperatures, humidity)
- Must be able to lift, pull or push a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to handle cash and complete monetary transactions accurately on register. Cash handling experience is a plus.
- Must be comfortable handling large amounts of cash.
- Must be willing to work the entire season with a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and friendly attitude while multitasking and providing superior customer service.
- Must consistently practice safety in the workplace when in park facilities or using park equipment and wearing personal protective gear.
- Must be willing to comply with all Splashtown Team Member code of conduct, dress code, and policies.
- Must be able to complete all legal, company, department training and certifications required for employment by specified time.
- No new tattoos during the season. Long/ excessive hair must be neatly tied back. No facial hair for men unless already established prior to employment. No excessive or vulgar tattoos. No excessive piercings. (All subject to approval by management).
Team Member Responsibilities
- Perform accurately on all monetary transactions.
- Maintain crowd control for all guest entering and leaving office and Season Pass processing center.
- Maintain surrounding area at the front entrance, to include, sweeping, changing trash liners any other miscellaneous duties.
- Maintain cleanliness of park areas, including sweeping, changing trash liners any other miscellaneous duties.
- Perform open and closing procedures for any position assigned in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance that meets all Splashtown dress code standards.
- Work as part of a team to increase productivity.
- Provide excellent guest service to park patrons and team members.
- Maintain inventory control with tickets, will call and uniforms.
- Creatively up-sale special promotions and/or items.
- Process group reservations, Birthday reservations and cabana rentals while accurately processing monetary transactions.
- Be proactive in maintaining honesty, integrity, loyalty and respect for others at Splashtown San Antonio.
- Seasonal position: Employment: April through September